Sunday 6 April 2014

journal pages and stickers...

I guess if there's one good thing about having to sit in the hallway while the girls "attempt" to go to bed at night is it gives me a good 20-30 minutes of (heavily interrupted) drawing/colouring time. Here's some of what I worked on this weekend while getting the girls to bed...


...oh, if letters grew on trees...


...ahhhh, yes... coffee rain...


I love stickers. Especially letters and cutesy stickers. I can't help myself. So much that I actually hide them from my girls so I don't have to share. That's so horrible of me!! But, if it makes it any better, I always am sure to buy stickers for the girls too. Probably too many, too often. But I just looooooove stickers...

I didn't like the cover of my Dylusions journal so I took an idea off Pinterest... I don't love it but I do like it...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christine. Catching up with NLWM. I am now following your blog and really like your creative journaling. Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete