This October, Meghan is having an UnDiet Meal Prep Made Easy Group Challenge. This happens to be the first workshop in our Certification! Why don't you join me and we can do this together!!
It's amazing how much I've learned already.
Most people dream of having a chef in their kitchen- all the time! Someone to slice, dice and prep the contents of their fridge, and whip those meals up in a flash that will help you stay on track with your health goals. Of course, doing it yourself may not be quite as luxurious, but with some simple guidance, tips, tricks and strategies, meal prep can be made so easy.
This group challenge, presented to you by Meghan Telpner, a Toronto-based nutritionist, director of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition and author of the bestselling book UnDiet, has developed this program as a 4-week, step-by-step challenge to take you through the process of cleansing and organizing your kitchen, and sharing amazing ways to optimize your time in the kitchen.
The program includes:
- 21 amazingly entertaining and educational videos. That’s over 2 1/2 hours of greatness.
- Nine instructional cooking/demo videos with corresponding recipes and endless creative variation options.
- Over 200 pages of information divided into 40 PDF resource guides, templates and exercises to take you through to the next level of prep, planning and health.
- A jam packed enthusiastic community of supportive health inspired people from around the world.
- A full 7 day meal plan with over 35 recipes.
- Twice weekly coaching emails for four weeks to keep you motivated and on track with the transition.
- 50+ recipes plus infinite modification options.
- A completely dairy-free, and gluten-free real food program with both vegan and meat/fish eating options.
- Support from Meghan and her team to answer your questions and guide you along.
- Unlimited access to the videos and content 24 hours a day, seven days-a-week forever and ever.