Sunday 29 June 2014

Weekend of fun...

Another fantastic weekend of fun with Chelsey's Creative Events Scrapbooking. Another full weekend of friends, fun, art journaling, canvas making, recipe book making, class designing, and teaching hand lettering. Here are a couple of sneak peeks at what went on this weekend:

Friday night began with my Hand Lettering class. Here are some examples of my students' work:













Here's a canvas I made, just playing around with some mixed media:

And my "home"made cookbook cover and back...


I also worked on designing a mixed media class but for some reason the photos of it won't load right now. I'll post them later when I can get them to work.


I did, however, get a chance to create a facebook group. Feel free to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Was such an inspiring class...I think I could be hooked! Thanks for the lessons and laughs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was honoured to have you. Thank you so much for coming and I'm thrilled that you had a great time!!

      Delete