Wednesday 26 March 2014

updated craft room...

I decided it was time to get rid of the two drab walls in my art room... the other two are a gorgeous burgundy but these two were just... blah tan.

I actually enjoy painting walls, I just don't particularly enjoy the tediousness of the cutting in and not making a mess ... haha... but Addison had some fun with me too!! She was so proud...





Sadly, I had to go over what she did but she and I will always know her work is there! Here's a look at the ...almost... finished product. (I still have to put the baseboard back on and I'd like to do something as a border around the chalkboard square I added today)




I like it a lot better. It still needs some minor touches but all in all, I'm impressed with how much I pulled off in two days!

2 comments: