Sunday 30 March 2014

a little catch up...

I was able to spend a little time in my art room this weekend. It was nice to actually have a couple of hours for once... although my laundry pile is laughing at my defeat but right now I don't care...

Had some fun with my sewing machine... the dragonfly dotted lines around the outer edge are stitched...


I played with my new Faber Castell water colour pencils. Wow, I am in love...

Had a little fun with some homemade modeling paste (gesso, glue, and baking powder)

This one's from Thursday when I spent the day with my five year old while she was sick...

The backside of the stitched 'Just Be'

And played with some sprays and acrylics...

Finally, I had some fun with my cricut and some gelly pens and embossing powders...

3 comments:

  1. I am a new follower. I love your art and thanks for saying what you used. I love trying new art products. I would like to do a mural on my wall (I've done that 2 other places I've lived before and it is tedious, yes, but look what you have). You should join us on Paint Party Friday http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/ it is a fun time and artists like you that let us all know what you do and how you do it. . .is needed always. We are so varied and fun. I found you on FB Documented Journal page. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pages and the use of the sewing machine in the projects. Enjoy the new craft room. Nice blog! I'm in the FB group for Whimsical lettering and have a blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Janet and Nancy!! I truly appreciate your comments

    ReplyDelete