Thursday 13 February 2014

what have I been up to?

Finally, I took a few moments to take some pictures of what I've been up to recently:

This is the start of a project I'm working on for my girls. I'll post again when it's complete:


 And another, not yet complete, will post again when finished:

Sometimes a journal page turns out 'ugly' and it's not something that makes me feel inspired to do anything else to. Thanks to collage it's much better:

I spent last weekend at a weekend crop. It was my first time doing something like this and I had the greatest time, making new friends and playing in my journal all weekend without any responsibilities. Just a bit of doodling and lettering:








And playing with Prima dolls:


  I've been asked if I would like to teach a hand lettering class and also asked by someone else over the weekend if I'd consider doing an Art Journal class. Now I just need to take the time to 'build' the classes and see if I have the confidence in my own work to do such a thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment