Wednesday 13 March 2013

always time for a little art...

It was a long day, it's 10:30pm and I'm just now finally sitting down at my art desk. Won't be much time for creativity tonight but there sure is time to gesso the next pages in each of my (currently) three art journals so they're ready for tomorrow's creative inspirations. I want to take a moment to give credit where credit is due:

Whimspirations - by Joanne Sharpe

  • Letter Love 101
  • Letter Love 201
  • Artful Alphabets
  • 52 Pickup
  • Doodle 101
  • Doodle, Too!
  • Creative Chemistry 101
  • Stamping 101

Yipes. I think that's it. Can you believe I JUST started Art Journaling in January 2013?!? I've always been known to find a new hobby and really take it by the reins. I will learn it in, out, sideways, and backwards. I will perfect it in my own unique way. I will love it in and out. …and that, I do. Although I'm learning that I'm not only learning the ropes, I'm also meeting fantastic people along the way too. That, in itself, is worth every cent I've spent on classes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Christine, welcome to the world of art blogging! It's hard to believe you just started art journaling--your work is great! I'm your newest follower. I just finished taking Letter Love 201 with Joanne Sharpe. You can stop by my blog to say hi if you'd like: http://www.alittlecoloreveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete